Aldian Fazrihady is a top-rated Software Engineer with 10+ years of experience on Upwork.
I like to solve my client's problems by developing cloud infrastructure automation.
- I can use either command-line interface, API, or Terraform to automate the provisioning of GCP, AWS, or Azure cloud infrastructure instances.
- I can use Fargate or Kubernetes to orchestrate your app containers on GCP, AWS, or Azure.
- I can use Jenkins or Spinnaker to automate CI/CD pipeline.
- I can use managed Spark/Hadoop on GCP to automate the data pipeline.
I am more a backend developer than a frontend developer. However, an app is useless to end-users if it has no UI. If I have to code the frontend side, I will definitely choose React. For the backend, I almost always use Django. Sometimes, I use Flask.
With only $99/hour, your app will have automated tests and continuous integration/delivery with Jenkins. Your data will have automatic backup and be guaranteed to be successfully restored when needed. Your app will be easily moved to different cloud providers. You can also experiment to deploy your app to multiple different providers to compare its costs. Your app will also automatically scale when the number of app users grows.
In 2015, I started to learn about Machine Learning. In the process, I am very interested in the engineering of data pipelines, which try to automate data processing, to help improve ML inference result quality.
Since 2020, I am certified in several Google Cloud Platform professional skills:
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer
Many startups choose to use freelancers, so most of my clients are startups
The problem with startups is 90% of them failed.
I am quite proud of my work with the current client, as they are pretty successful to sell IoT integration to their clients, and I have made technical contributions to their success.
Here are my works for that client:
- I created services that receive status data from devices and store that status data in Google Cloud.
- There is also a client application that receives instruction from the cloud, so the IoT devices can be controlled remotely without needing to have a public IP address.
- I developed device modules for some devices.
- I created scripts to be run periodically on CircleCI. That script will detect the health of our systems. When something becomes unhealthy, the unhealthy part will be restarted and admins will be notified.